Love Jesus - the Key to Heaven!
Confess Your Sins and be Saved!
Confess Your Sins and be Saved!
GET EVIL OUT OF YOUR HEART!
GET EVIL OUT OF YOUR HEART!
‘Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it’ (Matthew 7:13-14).
SINS THAT STOP YOU FROM WALKING WITH GOD
Most people have been so hardened about sin that they need to be told exactly what it is. That is why I have written this list of sins to let God speak to you on these issues.
1) Sexual Sins – Those who are impure and immoral (those who have sex before or outside of marriage) will not inherit the kingdom of God unless they repent (1 Corinthians 6:9). Marriage should be honoured by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral (Hebrews 13:4).
Homosexuality, sodomy, lesbianism, transvestitism, bestiality, bisexuality, polygamy, molestation, incest, rape and all forms of sexual abuse are sins against the Lord.
2) Anger, Hatred & Murder – Outbursts of uncontrolled anger show that there is evil in a person’s heart. Deliberate unnecessary abortion is the murder of an innocent child. We must take control of our minds and disregard any violent thoughts. Let your heart be filled with God’s love.
3) Unforgiveness – Jesus said, “If you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins” (Matthew 6:14-15). We must take hold of forgiveness from God by forgiving others.
4) Lying – Satan is called the father of lies (John 8:44). Those who tell lies hold back people from finding salvation, but the Bible is clear that all liars will be thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8).
5) Stealing – Satan is a thief who comes to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10). Never steal from your workplace. If you have been stealing you need to confess your sins and return what you have stolen, otherwise you will never inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:10).
6) Foul Language And Careless Words – If you have a dirty mouth then you need to be honest about your sinful heart and seek purification through the precious blood of Christ, which He shed upon the cross to atone for this sin.
7) Dishonoring Your Parents – The Bible warns us that in the last days people will be lovers of themselves, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unforgiving, without self-control, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. Have nothing to do with them (2 Timothy 3:1-5).
8) Pride & Arrogance – God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble (1 Peter 5:5). Sometimes we are too proud to say, “sorry,” even though we know we are wrong. We harden our hearts against God, but it is better to be humbled now than to be humbled on the Day of Judgment.
9) Self-indulgence & Greed – We are warned that in the last days people will hoard wealth and will live in luxury and self-indulgence (James 5:1-6). People often make the mistake of doing things which are economically profitable, but spiritually fatal. They do this because they put money ahead of God.
10) Drunkenness – This sin has destroyed many people’s lives and wrecked many families, but no drunkard will inherit the kingdom of Heaven (1 Corinthians 6:10). Beer, whiskey, spirits, homebrew, etc, are the devil’s poison. People need to be set free from smoking, wild parties, the abuse of drugs and alcohol addictions.
11) Disrespecting The Lord – The command was given that you are not to take the Lord’s name in vain or misuse the name of the Lord. Many people have ridiculed the Lord. How will they stand when Jesus returns to judge the world? The LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses His name (Exodus 20:7).
12) Rebellion – Anyone who does not obey the gospel is living in rebellion towards God. You can be quietly living your own life, doing your own thing, following your own path and even consider yourself to be a good person, yet the whole time you are living in rebellion towards God.
13) The Occult – All forms of witchcraft come from the devil. Do not practice divination or sorcery, interpret omens, engage in witchcraft, cast spells, be a medium or spiritist or consult the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD (Deuteronomy 18:10-12).
14) False Religions And Cults – Atheism, the Baha’i Faith, Buddhism, Freemasonry, Hare Krishna’s, followers of Sai Baba, Moonies, Rastafarians, Scientologists and many others deny the true gospel. Muslims deny the crucifixion of Jesus, which leaves a person without any hope of forgiveness of sins.
Jehovah’s Witnesses deny the divinity of Christ and the Holy Trinity (Matthew 28:19; 2 Peter 2:1). The founder of Mormonism, Joseph Smith, was a false prophet who practiced witchcraft and polygamy.
15) Denying Jesus – Jesus warned us by saying, “I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins” (John 8:24). To deny Jesus is to deny your only hope of salvation. Therefore we must know who Jesus claimed to be:
1) The Only Way to God (John 10:7-9; 14:6).
2) The Forgiver of Sin (Mark 2:5-12).
3) The Giver of Eternal Life (John 3:36; 10:28).
4) The One who Came from Heaven (John 6:41-42).
5) The Light of the World (John 8:12).
6) The Saviour of the World (John 4:42).
7) The King of the Jews (John 18:36-39; 19:19-22).
8) The Eternal Son of God (Matthew 26:63-64).
9) Equal to God (John 5:18,21,23; 8:58; 10:30-33).
10) The Final Judge (John 5:22).
11) The Ruler of God’s Kingdom (John 18:36-37).
12) The Second Person of the Holy Trinity (Matthew 3:16-17; 28:19).
Calling upon the name of Jesus is what brings salvation (John 20:30-31; Romans 10:9-13). Jesus has the only name by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12). Worship the Lord (Matthew 2:11; Hebrews 1:6; Revelation 5:13-14).
16) Backsliding – This sin refers to a person who once followed the Lord but then he returned to his old sinful ways, trampling upon the holy blood of Jesus. The Bible describes it as being like a dog that returns to his own vomit or a pig who after being washed goes back to wallowing in the mud (2 Peter 2:20-22). It would be better to have never heard about the Lord than to continue in this sin of being a backslider.
REAL SUCCESS IS ENDING UP IN HEAVEN!
When you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you have made the most important decision of your life. If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! (2 Corinthians 5:17)
“Oh Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner. Save me and set me free”
I'm a paragraph. Click once to begin entering your own content. You can change my font, size, line height, color and more by highlighting part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
‘If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness’ (1 John 1:9).
DO YOU RECEIVE OR REJECT GOD’S LOVE?